Shedding. Normal?

Fchamel

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hey! So my 6 1/2 month old female veiled chameleon hasn't shed since the weekend of the 22nd of October. Is this normal for her age?

Also, she has had this white stuff outside of her nose. What is this?

?

IMG_20201122_184717886.jpg

It isn't so bad now

I don't think it is really something to worry about. If your husbandry is good and you're feeding her good then she will shed as she needs to. You've had your husbandry checked a few times, haven't you?

Hello! So how often are the intervals between shedding as they get older. Carly is now 8 months and she hasn't shed since oct 22nd I believe! I started this thread in November so just wanted to ask.

Hello! So how often are the intervals between shedding as they get older. Carly is now 8 months and she hasn't shed since oct 22nd I believe! I started this thread in November so just wanted to ask.
I haven’t really kept track of how often my chams shed, but as adults they do it much less often. They also take longer than they do as babies. When babies, poof! They explode all over at once and it’s over and done with quickly. Adults tend to shed more by this part of the body now, that part later.

Back
Top Bottom