Shedding like clockwork

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Zippy seems to shed like clockwork - his first shed was the day after I got him and every month since then he has shed almost to the day - 1st shed with me was 29th October 2012, 2nd was on 28th November 2012, 3rd was on 28th December 2012 and then today (27th January 2013) he has started shedding around his left eye! I find this quite fascinating that he sheds so regularly! He will be 7 months old on 10th February.

Zippy seems to shed like clockwork - his first shed was the day after I got him and every month since then he has shed almost to the day - 1st shed with me was 29th October 2012, 2nd was on 28th November 2012, 3rd was on 28th December 2012 and then today (27th January 2013) he has started shedding around his left eye! I find this quite fascinating that he sheds so regularly! He will be 7 months old on 10th February.

Very consistent growth! That mean you are feeding the bugger very well!
Iv had 1 shedding and the shop had the other

Yes well I was hand feeding bowser today which is cool! He is already showing some amazing blue colours when not disturbed!

I love the name Bowser! Sadly, Zippy is still way too shy to hand feed. He is more of a challenge than the other 4 all put together!

Well perhaps time will tell ey?
I have a thread open called "size questions" Iv posted some pictures on there if you fancy a gander?

I am happy to hear Zippy is coming along. Nice that you can plan sheds. Is he that good at pooping?
Have you ask Dooley1 for advice about Zippy.? Kevin has raised several hundred carpets for a lot of years. He might have a few tricks for you.

Back
Top Bottom