shedding and growing?

Yarinil

Hi guys! :D

well in two more days my baby veiled who is 3 inches from head to tail will have 1 month with me (may 11). I was wondering how often they shed? monthly or whenever they are read? Also i think my baby is still the same size that when he arrived home.

Yes yes.. I am anxious to see him a little more bigger. I'm a little nervous because he's so tiny and i dont want him to get hurt.

Itty bitty baby chameleons shed usually around every week/couple of weeks I think. As they get older it gets slower, up to months between sheds. Then half a year, then a year, ect. The older they are the less they shed.

Itty bitty baby chameleons shed usually around every week/couple of weeks I think. As they get older it gets slower, up to months between sheds. Then half a year, then a year, ect. The older they are the less they shed.

i got my baby veiled on april 11 and he still dont grow and dont shed. Also he's starting to not eating. :(

Babies shed every couple weeks to once a month.

Its possible he has shed already and you didn't see it.
Babies can shed super fast, in a matter of hours.

How much is he eating?

and just because you don't see him drink, doesn't mean he isn't.

Babies shed every couple weeks to once a month.

Its possible he has shed already and you didn't see it.
Babies can shed super fast, in a matter of hours.

How much is he eating?

and just because you don't see him drink, doesn't mean he isn't.

actually he's eating like 5 crickets per day but they are not pinhead anymore they are growing! I bought 500 x $20 the same day i got him (april 11) so i dont know if he is eating less because of the size or not. Tomorrow i'll get some pinhead again and superworms and discoidalis roaches i think. (i have phobias to roaches but what i can do lol!):D anything to get him to eat and get him to be healthy

Back
Top Bottom