shedding and eating

Lunatic913

this is my charms' second time shedding and this time i noticed that he was hungry but when he would try to shoot out his tongue he wouldnt extend it but instead retract it back...as though as he had no strength or something to that nature...has anyone ever expierenced this ?

Do you mean your cham is only partially extending its tongue (and missing its food)? Is this occurring on a consistent basis? I don't know why your cham is behaving like this, but I do know dehydration and calcium deficiencies can cause similar symptoms.

Brad said:
Do you mean your cham is only partially extending its tongue (and missing its food)? Is this occurring on a consistent basis? I don't know why your cham is behaving like this, but I do know dehydration and calcium deficiencies can cause similar symptoms.

This happened to my male panther only weeks ago, i just gave him a nice tropical shower, got him some food and he was and still is fine

i free feed him....he wasnt missing . all he was doing was sticking out his tounge half way and then brought it back. its just something i've noticed. i dust crickets twice a week and i see him drink water everyday and his stool is white and not yellow

sometimes my cham will do the same thing. To me it looks like she is thinking about shooting out her tongue but it not the right moment, you know what i mean? My cham is very particular of when and at what she will shoot at. But at the end of the day she always gets her meal...

Back
Top Bottom