Shedding :0

GB123

some pictures of Ziggy

DSC03542.jpg

DSC03539.jpg

On this subject I would like to know what is normal when it comes to shedding, mine is shedding about every week or week and a half...seems like he's shedding to often but I don't know. Hes very healthy could he be growing too fast?

Yours is looking good btw

On this subject I would like to know what is normal when it comes to shedding, mine is shedding about every week or week and a half...seems like he's shedding to often but I don't know. Hes very healthy could he be growing too fast?

Yours is looking good btw

When they are babies to juveniles they will shed more frequently like a couple times a month due to their growth rate. As they get older it usually happens once a month but 2 years and up, at least with male panthers, they seem to be shedding in different parts most of the time. My female panthers still do a full body shed once every month or 2.

When they are babies to juveniles they will shed more frequently like a couple times a month due to their growth rate. As they get older it usually happens once a month but 2 years and up, at least with male panthers, they seem to be shedding in different parts most of the time. My female panthers still do a full body shed once every month or 2.

Thanks reptoman, nothing to worry about then

Back
Top Bottom