h1.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 294
  • h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 341
  • h3.jpg
    h3.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 356
Is this the Harley that came from Donna? i know she had to get rid of Harley but I never knew when he went.
Great pictures, but if you had your hand in that mouth, it would have been better. You wouldn't even have needed fake blood...

Oh she wants it bad..real bad~ She is a wild caught i received last year. Alex took over care of her after a couple months and took awesome care of her till a few months ago. If you ever want your animal to be taken well care of..send them to Alex.

Ok this is the one he said you do not hold correct? I guess she still has not learned to cuddle. But she is beautiful.

Oh you can hold her but she will grip you so tightly her nails pierce your skins. You also get the lovely pleasure of evading her strikes. We will be friends and she will like it :p

She's very pretty!

Thank you

Harley is gorgeous even angry. I couldn't imagine a large Cham being angry with me. :eek:

Thank you jann. It is intimidating having a lizard this size defending herself. She is one chameleon i dont want to feel a bite from.

great looking gal!

Thank you

Wow. Harley looks good. Maybe you're not her type. LOL ;)

Some women you have to play mind games with...Ill just keep her in solitary a little longer. Her standards will have to lower at some point :D

Harley is SO beautiful! And I am SO fortunate that my first Melleri are not aggressive. I'm sure I would be way too intimidated and they would rule the house more than they already do!

Deb

Harley is SO beautiful! And I am SO fortunate that my first Melleri are not aggressive. I'm sure I would be way too intimidated and they would rule the house more than they already do!

Deb

Thank you. Haha, she does rule for now ;)

How big do these get in comparison to a Ambilobe Panther? I love the coloring on Harley.

Thank you, depending on the panther and melleri. They are quite a bit larger.

lol. one day right.

She doesnt know who's she messin with.

hahahA! Looking good man! I miss that angry little... Well, you know. Glad she is in your hands though :)

Now don't go telling everyone I take THAT great of care of my chams, I only have so much room! ;)

Back
Top Bottom