she has mbd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somone posted it looks like mbd but you never know. You just need to spend the money and take her to the Vet before its too late

It looks like it might be too late for this little guy.

I suggest fixing the source of the problem first.

Sorry to hear that Leah died but at least she is not suffering anymore. Please please andrew do not get another chameleon until you are older and understand how to care for one properly. Chameleons are sensitive and fragile and not suitable pets for children. I do not blame you, I blame your parents as they should have known better. Sweet dreams Leah...

actually andrew was doing a good job listening on here, and his mom did a lot of work accommodating the situation...i assume she didnt know what she was getting herself into and the pet store has no idea about chameleons anyway...

the kid did a good job to just come here and try to learn..its difficult..especially when you already have the thing. anyway, i dont scold his mother or anything it was a learning experience...they dont expect things to be so complicated and pet stores offer no warning or knowledge.

Im so sorry your chameleon died..thats very sad... it will be good to remember all of this and you know later down the road, you might get a beautiful chameleon and have it for a long time...but i suggest doing a lot more research first and keep coming to the forums and learning and asking questions. If you would like a lizard that likes to be held and one that is easy to take care of I suggest a bearded dragon...they are pretty cool too ^_^ it would be a good starter reptile in my opinion.

Anyway sorry your chameleon died..dont be hard on yourself about it, you tried bro... they are advanced pets and few people know how to care for them. You as a human being are worth more than many chameleons hehe and you didnt mean to hurt your pet. Sometime I know you will have the knowledge and wisdom to go with your mindful and good heart.

If you are only 11, having a chameleon is way too much responsibilty for someone ur age.. it's kinda like having a baby...

aw i feel for Andrew , he's done really well to come on here and look for help. Yes Andrew if your sure about wanting a chameleon take a couple of years fully researching how to care for the little guy, this forum is great and i have to admit i thought i'd researched them very well before i got one and its turning out to be a big challenge getting everything right and i'm 27 . So sorry for you x

Like I said in the other thread, sorry for the loss of your baby. Take some time to research and give it another go when you feel ready. It can really bring you down when something like this happens but you did as much as you could.

aw i feel for Andrew , he's done really well to come on here and look for help. Yes Andrew if your sure about wanting a chameleon take a couple of years fully researching how to care for the little guy, this forum is great and i have to admit i thought i'd researched them very well before i got one and its turning out to be a big challenge getting everything right and i'm 27 . So sorry for you x

coming on here looking for help was great, but not following our advice..well then what was the point???????:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom