She’s curious?

bluulagoon

Hello. We have our Zilla for about a month now and for the last week, she has been wanting to come out of her home which is unusual. I know she probably trust us already but she has been active lately. Too active should I say? I noticed when we take her out, she likes to climb up and i’m scared she is going to fall. We have a camera on her so we can see what she does all day and noticed that she has been coming down as well but immidiately would climb back up to her usual spot. Any thing i should know about her being active?

Pictures taken today.

What does your enclosure look like? She might not feel comfortable, but again she could just be active

What does she do when she wants to come out? I’ve been trying to look for signals from coda but I’m stumped

What does your enclosure look like? She might not feel comfortable, but again she could just be active
Right now she is in 16x16x36. I am one of the newb that bought the chameleon kit from petsmart. I’m planning on buying the bigger one in couple of months. She seems comfortable. It’s the past week that she actually wants to come out.

What does she do when she wants to come out? I’ve been trying to look for signals from coda but I’m stumped
She would climb down towards the door and as soon as i open it, she quickly grabs my hand and walk up towards my shoulder then to my head. I am enjoying her company. But she likes to climb places. I’m thinking of putting ropes around the house so she can enjoy the bigger space.

If I get my hand near coda she hisses then walks the other way :ROFLMAO:
:LOL::ROFLMAO: Mine was like that in the beginning. Then she starts greeting us when we walk in the door. She quickly climbs down and wait for us to open the gate for her and then she’ll climb out to say hi.

How long did that take?
I’m guessing the 3rd week. Everyday I put my hand in front of her just to see if she wants to come out and she wasn’t ready then. Until last week we saw her by the door and as soon as we opened it up she quickly climbed up. I was shocked and happy at the same time I didn’t know what to do. I was too scared to drop her. Lol but she loves it. Ever since then she’s been coming out almost everyday.

Back
Top Bottom