shameless picture fest-ambilobe 5 months

Ya, I'd like to know. I was going to ask him to write down any and all info on the girls when I got them cause I have less than I'd like on my current ones due to being new to all this when I got them. I'll be there sat, my name is Caitlin. If you see a scary tatted up guy with long dred locked hair I'm close by lol. Feel free to say hi I'd like to put a face to your tag :)

Texans galore!!

Welcome to the TX cham group! Were sort of elite if I can say so myself :p;) I make it my duty to know most of the Dallas people and Brian I "may" be at Lonestar but it will be EARLY early saturday as I work every weekend now /:
But Jose is definitely a great guy... Joining in the post festivities I'll post my two BOTH from Jose... Stanley the older and Herbie the biter :p Sadly though I'm being forced to let go of Herbie /:

3e504ca3.jpg

27c6bfa9.jpg

It's too bad about Herbie, if I were in the market for another boy I'd take him. He's a nice looking fellow. Jose has ben very helpful to me, like I said in an earlier post he took on most of this clutch. He's selling me two of his ladies...I think he said something about getting out of the Cham game. Not 100% but that would be a shame cause he's one of the first Cham people I have met and delt with in this area. I'm not sure how early is early to you but I'll prolly be at the show sat around noon. If you see me, I'd like to meet ya.

Back
Top Bottom