Shades of blue

jaglon53

1ST PIC IS OF MALE NOSY BE IM KEEPING FOR BREEDING ICARUS AND THE LAST PIC IS OF ONE OF MY OTHER BREEDERS BEAST
I REALLY THINK HIS COLOR BLUE IS COOL
ALSO HERE ARE A COUPLE PICS OF SOME NOSY BES IVE SOLD AND THE CUSTOMER SENDS ME PICS BACK OF THERE PROGRESS.
2nd Pic:6month old from Beast Breeding already:D
3rd pic:3month old from Beast
4th pic:3.5 month old from beast
I LOVE NOSY BE's.
IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR A NOSY BE I CAN GUARANTEE THAT THE NOSY YOU BUY FROM ME WILL BE BLUE OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
I DO HAVE MALES AND FEMALES AVAILABLE

Attachments

• 7monthICARUS.jpg
    7monthICARUS.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 230
  • Cust6moMATE.jpg
    Cust6moMATE.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 256
  • 4mNBBB.jpg
    4mNBBB.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 197
  • Cust3mo.jpg
    Cust3mo.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 260
  • bbEASTBRE.jpg
    bbEASTBRE.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 209
1ST PIC IS OF MALE NOSY BE IM KEEPING FOR BREEDING ICARUS AND THE LAST PIC IS OF ONE OF MY OTHER BREEDERS BEAST
ALSO HERE ARE A COUPLE PICS OF SOME NOSY BES IVE SOLD AND THE CUSTOMER SENDS ME PICS BACK OF THERE PROGRESS.
I LOVE NOSY BE's.
IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR A NOSY BE I CAN GUARANTEE THAT THE NOSY YOU BUY FROM ME WILL BE BLUE OR YOUR MONEY BACK.

I love Nosy Be's. My absolute favorite and yours are gorgeous!

I LOVE NOSY BE's.

I tried to message you but it wouldn't go thru. I'm interested in what you have available. Can you message me pics & $? Thanks for your time. :)

Thank You

:D Beautiful. I really am starting to like the blues now. What handsome fellas.:D

It feels good to get the feedback from everyone because over the past almost 4yrs now I stopped breeding every other locale. I only breed Nosy Be's and put a lot of effort into getting the bluest Bloodlines now I have 4 beautiful male and 8 female breeders yellow lipped,white lipped, from royal blue, aqua, turquoise, to cobalt blue, white lined, and no white body line at all. I worry about both sides of the bloodlines and wont just breed a Blue Beast to a run of the mill unproven female to just make money. I really do this because I love chams and I am passionate in trying to create the bluest Nosy be offspring around so that when people see them in person they cant believe :eek:there is an animal in the world that is completely electric blue.

Your selective breeding is paying off. Those blues are amazing, I'll keep you in mind if I'm in the market for a Nosy Be.

Per the PM's

Here are a few 2.5-3month olds that I really like.

Attachments

• 3mobeast1.jpg
    3mobeast1.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 116
  • 3mobeast2.jpg
    3mobeast2.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 206
  • 3monthbeast3.jpg
    3monthbeast3.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Wow these are amazing, the only problem is I feel sorry for you cause now you are going to have to find away to ship them to Australia for me hahaha, I'm in America atm well actually right now I'm in Mexico but I'll b in San fran in a couple of days, great nosy be, love them to

New Breeder Spartacus turns 8 months

Another Breeder Im adding is Spartacus he just turned 8 months old and is DIESEL!

Attachments

• Spartacus8month1.jpg
    Spartacus8month1.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 8montholdSpartacus.jpg
    8montholdSpartacus.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 111
  • spartacus8mo3.jpg
    spartacus8mo3.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 109
Stunner in the Making

This guy is gonna be a SMURF