Sexy Beardie Photo Shoot!

Julirs

Lucy-daughter of Studly from Tiki Tiki Reptiles...
DSCN8232.jpg

DSCN8233.jpg

DSCN8234.jpg

DSCN8237.jpg

Gus...My rescue Beardie-he had no UVB and poor supplementing for his first year. He is HUGE!
DSCN8239.jpg

DSCN8241.jpg

DSCN8242.jpg

DSCN8244.jpg

FEED those poor things!!!! hahaha im going to leave my fat comment to myself. lol beautiful dragons btw!!

FEED those poor things!!!! hahaha im going to leave my fat comment to myself. lol beautiful dragons btw!!

Awwwwww-they are not fat at all. If anything poor Gus is a terrible eater for his size-but I don't worry because they have nice fat tails!

Your guys look wonderful, wish I could say the same for the last 2 I have from my last clutch. Little monsters just will not eat their veggies! Bad dragons.:(

Your guys look wonderful, wish I could say the same for the last 2 I have from my last clutch. Little monsters just will not eat their veggies! Bad dragons.:(

I find Beardys P.vitticep generally dont get too interested in non moving food right away, unlike the dwarf beardy (rankins/blacksoil dragon). I like to mix fridge chilled cricks/roaches with a little salad for them.
Warm temps in the enclosure get the insects wiggling and little beardys grab a mouthful and end up with salad aswell.
After a time they get used to the idea the still colorful stuff is food. :)

Nice Beardys Julirs :)

Beautiful beardies, mine will be 1 next month. They have such personalities, mine sulks when i go out. When i come home he has pulled his fake plants down and is normally in the corner having a sulk. Haha :D

Awwwww!! They are just beautiful!! I love the red!! Your male looks fantastic for having such a bad start!! Great job!! You should be a proud beardie mama!!! :p

Back
Top Bottom