Sexy and I know it!

maxttu

Man, if y'all don't like this guy, you're in the wrong hobby! :p :D Walker is smokin' today!

umybeme2.jpg

utaga4y5.jpg

sadupehu.jpg

unyhy6e3.jpg

erybysyq.jpg

e9azemev.jpg

6u8uga5y.jpg

7yjyguvu.jpg

ejubuje5.jpg

du3e4a4y.jpg

e4u4u4eq.jpg

5emeby3y.jpg

i agree walker is gorgeous, he is an awesome example of the different colors that chameleons can show off:)

Dang Max,
He is AMAZING! I have wanted those colors from day one. I come to the GP section daily just to see if you posted any pics of Walker so I can drool!! Anyway, I got some blue on blue action today myself. I can't wait to see how this guy turns out!

Dang Max,
He is AMAZING! I have wanted those colors from day one. I come to the GP section daily just to see if you posted any pics of Walker so I can drool!! Anyway, I got some blue on blue action today myself. I can't wait to see how this guy turns out!

Very kind words, sir! And your boy is rockin'!!

so you say he is smoking today? On what day is he NOT Smokin!!? His bars match the lights on your patio:p

so you say he is smoking today? On what day is he NOT Smokin!!? His bars match the lights on your patio:p

Thanks, Carol! You noticed the lights and I'm so embarrassed at the canopy top! Time to change that sucker out! I'm excited to watch your Boomer grow up!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom