Sexing a baby panther chameleon

Hi everyone,
I know this topic has come up a few times and I have read alot about it since I've been breeding panthers for 3 years. I'm usually really good at sexing panthers at the age of 3 months even when it's hard but I'm having a hard time with this one. I'm almost sure it's a male since the base of the tail is thicker and females usually have a little dent because their tail is straight but this guy shows alot of pinks and I just wanted to get a few opinions. Here are some pictures of this 3 month old ambilobe panther chameleon.

Attachments

• DSC_4655.jpg
    DSC_4655.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 724
  • DSC_4657.jpg
    DSC_4657.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 294
i just attached the photos now. The first picture looks like a male forsure but the second I'm not so sure. He actually shows pinks more than the patterns he is showing now.

Its a female, no doubt, 100%.

Personally, I think if you are going to sell a chameleon you shouldnt need the help of others to sex it. It really is very simple.

Glad you asked before someone else got your wonderful service, though:rolleyes:

Its a female, no doubt, 100%.

Personally, I think if you are going to sell a chameleon you shouldnt need the help of others to sex it. It really is very simple.

Glad you asked before someone else got your wonderful service, though:rolleyes:

I'm not selling the chameleon yet, I was going to keep it for myself if it's a male but this one was harder to sex than any others. I was just trying to get some advice, I know how to sex them because I've been breeding them for 3 years and 10 for veilds. Thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom