SEXED dubia roach nymphs - All sizes, BB fly spikes too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pssh

Avid Member
Dubia roaches

I have a some hand sexed dubia roach nymphs for sale. They are a mixed lot and range in size from 0.5"-2." Most are on the larger side though! I am almost 100% accurate in sexing larger nymphs and I sex them myself (which takes a while!) that is why the females are a little more expensive than a 'normal' mixed lot, but still cheaper than adult females! I cannot guarantee their genders 100% though, so they will be 'probable' lots. These nymphs have never eaten dog/cat/fish food in their lives.

Probable males

These are perfect for people who can't stand the thought of having roaches breeding in their house but still want to offer variety for their animals! These are great to buy if you are waiting for your colony to grow but still want to feed off some to your pets. They are also great for testing to see if your pets like the dubias. If they don't like them, you don't feel bad about spending extra money on females you won't use!

10 - $5
25 - $8
50 - $13
75 - $17
100 - $20

Probable females

Why pay money for adult females that are probably already more than half way through their life cycle? Raise the girls fresh so you know they have a nice long (and fertile!) life ahead of them. Great to start a colony without spending a fortune on adults. Many are just a molt away from becoming adults.

10* - $8 (includes optional 3 free male nymphs)
25* - $15 (includes optional 8 free male nymphs)
50* - $25 (includes optional 18 free male nymphs)
100* - $45 (includes optional 30 free male nymphs)

*price does not change if you choose not to include the optional free
males.

Unsexed mixed nymphs
These are nymphs of all sizes from babies to almost 2" nymphs just a molt away from adulthood. If you need more of a certain size, let me know. I’ll do my best to accommodate you!
10 - $5
25 - $11
50 - $16
75 - $20 (includes one breeding pair**)
100 - $23 (includes two breeding pairs**)

Small unsexed nymphs

These roaches are perfect for those smaller pets that can't handle the larger size of older nymphs. They range in size from 3/16"-11/16." If you need more extra smalls or more of the larger smalls, ask. I’ll do my best to accommodate you!

25 - $5.00
50 - $9.50
75 - $12.75
100 - $15.00
125 - $16.25
150 - $ 16.50

Add an adult trio to any order (1 male, 2 females**) for $2.50

** at least one female will be ready to drop babies any day!

Blue Bottle Fly Spikes (larvae)
These are great for picky eaters or chameleons that are on hunger strikes. These are also perfect for mantids (especially the ones that only eat flying insects!) These are spikes (larvae) and they can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 months. When you want them to pupate into blue bottle flies just take out the number you need/want and leave them at room temp. They will pupate into little things that look like brown rice. These can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Just shake a few into a cage and they will turn into flies already in the cage so you don’t have to deal with cooling the flies! These “brown rice things” then turn into the adult flies that are ready to feed off. If kept in a container, put the container in the fridge for 3-5 minutes to cool them down. Once removed from the fridge you have about a minute or two to shake some into the cage before they begin to warm up and fly again. Feed them honey if not used right away.

Spikes!***
50 - $2.00
100 - $3.50
500 - $9.00
1000 - $15.50

***I cannot guarantee that they will still be spikes if priority mail is used.

Inquire about shipping prices with zip code. Priority mail and Express mail may be used, however, I only guarantee the insects sent through Express mail. Any DOAs must be reported within 4 hours of delivery conformation, and temperature on your end must be below 85 degrees for the guarantee to be in effect. Pictures may need to be provided of the DOAs for a replacement. I will do my best to accommodate you if you choose priority, but a full refund may or may not be issued. If a full refund is not issued, a partial refund will be. For $3 I can insulate the shipping box and add an ice pack to keep the spikes cool.

Email: [email protected] I will respond much faster when E-mailed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom