Pyg 2
Pygmy2.jpg

Pygmy21.jpg

Pyg 1 & 2 Together
Pygmy12.jpg

Pyg 3
Pygmy3.jpg

1 - male.
2 - I'm not sure, but the back makes me think male.
3 - Looks female to me.

1 - male.
2 - I'm not sure, but the back makes me think male.
3 - Looks female to me.

I concur.... 2) might be female not 100%sure

If you an get a picture of #2 from the side like the 2nd picture of #1 it might help ID it.

what pssh said. the 2nd im am leaning towards female. by the back it does lean kind of towards a male. but females are usually smaller and from my experience and all the pygs ive delt with, the females are more stoute with wider stomach, even when not gravid, (just a slight difference from the male) i also want to say ive never seen that green on a any pygmy, but have seen pygmies green before, though all of the males ive delt with were more darker black/grey/brown patterns with green tints on the skin. the lighter color and green makes me want to say female too. just my 2cents

I am going to say 3 for 3 females. Tails are short and back in round. Ask Juilrs for the final answer.

The first one clearly has a more spiked back and a tail as long as my temporalis. It's a male.

One is male. Two is a bit harder to say, but I would almost have to say 3 males. 3 is pretty skinny and beat up looking. I will assume these are WC's.

3 doesn't look that bad. His head fat storing thingies aren't super sunken in yet. Are you basing the gender on the back? It's tail looks kind of short for a male. I suppose it could be the angle?

Back
Top Bottom