Kilgour's Chameleons
TSK Supply
Aqua Zamp
Epic Chameleons
Komeleons
Dr. O's Tie Dyed Chameleons
Coastal Silkworms

1st place: $50 gift certificate :eek:
The winner of this contest may choose a gift certificate to one of the companies listed above. This should give the winner a nice choice of where to use their gift certificate. The certificate can not be split up and used at multiple places.

How to enter the contest:
contest entry deadline: Sep 17, 2013
  • To submit your photo, click here.
  • Fill out the form and click submit.
  • You are welcome to change your submitted image anytime before the submission deadline.

Rules:
Please view the contest rules before submitting a photo. Click here to access the contest rules. The contest rules have recently been updated.

dates
entry deadline: Sep 17
voting: Sep 18 - Sep 30
contest results will be announced on Oct 2 2013

Note:
Please review the contest rules. The photo entry period will be extended if a minimum of 10 valid entries have not been received.

The Chameleon Forums reserves the right to modify these rules at any time. Please check this thread often if you are participating in the contest. Feel free to reply to this thread with questions if you have them.

Last edited:
The entries this month were excellent and represented many beautiful chameleons. Unfortunately, we have a limited number of slots available for the final vote and some really great photos did not make it. Some entries were removed simply because they did not meet the required minimum width, but in general the level of competition was the biggest factor. If anyone would like some private feedback on their entry I'd be happy to talk via pm.

slideshow

Having a hard time deciding on your favorite?

Slideshow: Click to view slideshow

Comparing the original size of each image can help and is recommended. Photos should not only be judged by the chameleon displayed, but also on composition and image quality.

i see all these super nice pics of babys on dimes and rainbow colored panthers...i dont think ill EVER enter one of my plain ol' pics, they're def. no competition lol

The Results​

1st place: Dez
Species: Furcifer pardalis
Common: Panther Chameleon
Sex: male

2nd place: ReptiGeek
Species: Furcifer pardalis
Sex: male

3rd place: Alexl
Species: Calumma nasutum
Sex: -

3rd place: Olimpia
Species: Trioceros melleri
Common: Meller's Chameleon
Sex: female

If you are not familiar with how the contest works, please review the [THREAD=102]contest rules[/THREAD].

open member vote
The top ranked photos from the open member voting received the following points:
photo 14 => 5 pts (Dez)
photo 09 => 3 pts (Reptigeek)
photo 05 => 1 pts (Alexl)
photo 10 => 1 pts (Olimpia)

judge rankings
There were no judges for the September 2013 contest.

We had a tie for 3rd place. As usual there were many great photos and I'd like to thank everyone for participating. There is always room for improvement, so if anyone has a suggestion please create a new thread in the photo contest or feedback forums. If you prefer to remain anonymous you can send me an email or private message.

Medals have been awarded.
Congratulations to the winners :) :D

Back
Top Bottom