Semi free range bio active enclosure

Hopefully she will forgive for this and did I created her perfect enclosure. Only need to add the misting nozzles. From 11pm till 6am, I will run the frogger for 15 minutes. Aiming on the cloud that hanging inside the leaves. Bottom is fully bio active with drainage and CuC. During summer I can move the complete planter outside within seconds.

Total is 6.5 ft tall and the has an diameter of 24”. It’s in principle larger then a Reptibreeze enclosure.

Now fingers cross....

192848DB-F100-4641-86A2-17DDCEDAFCC2.jpeg

18F6FAE3-BC3D-4199-9C25-34F86BAF6500.jpeg

24B3AF61-82B8-4F54-A979-F395F1EF30DA.jpeg
7704A389-ED89-4C78-9B64-B7A9308A6ACC.jpeg
86160F3B-526D-4769-9212-6895169D208F.jpeg
60A59255-6DDD-4ED3-8A74-01353A6FB802.jpeg
46332B92-3C0C-4784-9167-CC39EC7BDD78.jpeg
2B62F480-386E-4EF7-8CCA-80F91DBB9E01.jpeg

Super Awesome! My word of advice. She will get down, particularly when younger. First year or so. By then everything is dialed in and they seem to be come happy in their space. Mine would get down all the time in ways I did not even think of. But now neither has left their enclosure in almost a year. The female especially doesn't leave and gets stressed even if I take her out side, which she use to like. Keep her safe, keep a very close eye a stop her when she goes astray and that looks like a place she will learn to love.

Super Awesome! My word of advice. She will get down, particularly when younger. First year or so. By then everything is dialed in and they seem to be come happy in their space. Mine would get down all the time in ways I did not even think of. But now neither has left their enclosure in almost a year. The female especially doesn't leave and gets stressed even if I take her out side, which she use to like. Keep her safe, keep a very close eye a stop her when she goes astray and that looks like a place she will learn to love.
Thanks and for the advise. I already read that somewhere in your posts and I know there will be flaws in the design. There’s are trial and error with such things. Definitely gonna keep an eye and modify things, when needed. Hopefully I get it quickly under control! Now she needs to get used, to being “uncaged” and feel sorry for her the moment. However once’s settled it needs to be better 🤷🏼‍♂️

Oh yeah I forgot. Look up on the wall wiring. It is for cords out side the wall. It just sticks to the wall and keeps cords looking nice, and out of the way of chams.
Jip, most cables are wrapped in a neopreen sleeve out of reach of her. Will fine tune it even better tomorrow ✌🏻

Oh yeah I forgot. Look up on the wall wiring. It is for cords out side the wall. It just sticks to the wall and keeps cords looking nice, and out of the way of chams.
17AE4F39-54AB-4EFD-9ED6-A303950E409F.jpeg

distance is pretty far, still will do some fine tuning. The white 3 piece outlet will gone this evening, when the lights are off. First I had plant growth spot for the bottom part, but that’s not needed I think.

She will adept quickly. When she hides pretend you don't see here. Try not to look directly at the enclosure for a while. Like you can't even see anything there. This is what she wants. If the area feels safe and secure she will like it. So pretend it is an invisibility shield for her. lol

Track lights. If you want to spot light, and look nice because yours does. Gt BR30 track lights. Make sure the can take a spot sized bulb. Then you can put in led plant bulbs. This ends up looking nice, getting your plants to grow out more. And best of all. In the bright light your girl will show great color.
Not needed of course. But is a nice extra.

Track lights. If you want to spot light, and look nice because yours does. Gt BR30 track lights. Make sure the can take a spot sized bulb. Then you can put in led plant bulbs. This ends up looking nice, getting your plants to grow out more. And best of all. In the bright light your girl will show great color.
Not needed of course. But is a nice extra.
Got this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lucky-Reptile-LSF18-LED-Sun/dp/B01H3R8W9S

151D4FF1-06D5-49B0-BB98-7FA0AB168936.jpeg

Thought it would be overkill, maybe I install it again 🤭

O my.....it feels so f** amazing, what just a thin piece mesh can do. I feel 300% more connected with her 😍. Just sitting next to me in her little tree with no boundary except the few inches of air, BIZAR! Didn’t expected this.....😃

Back
Top Bottom