Selling my chameleon and supplies

Martha06

I have a 5-6 month old male Nosy Be panther chameleon from Kammerflauge Kreations. He is super chill, but since I am in high school, I don't have enough time to create a bond or connection with him. He can't be handled yet, although I am sure he was handled before he arrived to my house (before we bought him). I have a hybrid dragon strand cage that is fully decorated with a MistKing misting system and a UV light hood and bulbs and a heating lamp. I also have bugs and supplements. I am located in San Diego, so this would only work if you are living in SoCal, and you would be able to come pick up everything. We have put in at least $1,400 to this chameleon and are hoping for 50% back, but we are okay with about $500. I have some high quality photos of my chameleon, but they take up too much storage to post on Chameleon Forums, so please respond with a phone number or email address so I can send those to you. I will include some pictures of him from my phone and the cage setup. I am pretty desperate to find a new home for him, as it is expensive to keep him around (buying lots of bugs). Please share this thread with anyone you know of who might be interested. Thank you so much!
tempImage4RT338.jpg
tempImagenU6bhx.jpg
tempImagedGutzg.jpg
tempImageCOFE8h.jpg

I have a 5-6 month old male Nosy Be panther chameleon from Kammerflauge Kreations. He is super chill, but since I am in high school, I don't have enough time to create a bond or connection with him. He can't be handled yet, although I am sure he was handled before he arrived to my house (before we bought him). I have a hybrid dragon strand cage that is fully decorated with a MistKing misting system and a UV light hood and bulbs and a heating lamp. I also have bugs and supplements. I am located in San Diego, so this would only work if you are living in SoCal, and you would be able to come pick up everything. We have put in at least $1,400 to this chameleon and are hoping for 50% back, but we are okay with about $500. I have some high quality photos of my chameleon, but they take up too much storage to post on Chameleon Forums, so please respond with a phone number or email address so I can send those to you. I will include some pictures of him from my phone and the cage setup. I am pretty desperate to find a new home for him, as it is expensive to keep him around (buying lots of bugs). Please share this thread with anyone you know of who might be interested. Thank you so much!
View attachment 311140View attachment 311141View attachment 311142View attachment 311143
before you attack me!! I removed the fig leaf plant after I found out they weren't the safest!

Sad to hear. Although I'm always so confused. He's not "to young" to hold. You could start trying to hand feed, or keeping hand out for him to go. Anyways You can just feed him in the morning before school. Buying bugs online is not to, to expensive. Should be able to get 1000 roaches for like $36. Anyways I feel like being at school all day is a good thing. They don't like being watched down. Even though us humans love it. & I am so guilty of it lol. If you truly don't want him then sure I understand..
But by the looks of it you sure did your research! You have everything! Your setup looks amazing. I hope you explain well on how to keep chams to the new owners cause it looks to me that your cham baby was gonna have a long happy life.
Sad to see you let him go. But I truly understand & wish you the best. ♡

View attachment 311140View attachment 311141View attachment 311142View attachment 311143
did you find a home for the little guy?

Back
Top Bottom