selling enclosure, mist king, and enclosure accessories in denver co. area

baby.pascal

Hey guys,

Recently I have bought a mist king, a 6foot enclosure, lights, a dripper, and many many plants, vines, and ladders to put in my new chameleons cage. but unfortunately I couldn't use them as I am going to college and can't have a chameleon. i ended up setting it up and everything but will be packing it up in boxes. Please let me know you are interested, if you are in the denver co. area. I was thinking 500 for all of it? negotiations accepted.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Recently I have bought a mist king, a 6foot enclosure, lights, a dripper, and many many plants, vines, and ladders to put in my new chameleons cage. but unfortunately I couldn't use them as I am going to college and can't have a chameleon. i ended up setting it up and everything but will be packing it up in boxes. Please let me know you are interested, if you are in the denver co. area. I was thinking 500 for all of it? negotiations accepted.

Thanks!
Is this the same stuff you had with this baby https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/my-chameleon-wont-open-its-eyes-please-help.174511/

Reason I ask is if you did use the stuff with a chameleon you will want to tell people so they know they have to disinfect and clean everything. Otherwise their animals are at risk if your cham had something contagious.

Is this the same stuff you had with this baby https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/my-chameleon-wont-open-its-eyes-please-help.174511/

Reason I ask is if you did use the stuff with a chameleon you will want to tell people so they know they have to disinfect and clean everything. Otherwise their animals are at risk if your cham had something contagious.
Yes, i disinfected and cleaned everything, as well as bought new stuff but i recommend doing it again because of corona and just to be safe! thanks for asking!

IMG_0703.jpeg IMG_0701.jpeg IMG_0702.jpeg IMG_0700.jpeg IMG_0698.jpeg IMG_0697.jpeg IMG_0696.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom