See South Bay.... FL, represent! No Club???

LazardLizard

Sorry saw the South Bay thing and thought about all the FL members I see and many near by the Tampa Bay area and wonder why theres no Club.....

I don't see why there wouldn't be a club its just that no one has taken it into consideration and actually planned it and invited everyone

I would join a chameleon club if someone started it. I belong to a reptile club here in clearwater and know of a turtle club that meets in the same building.

I'm down in bradenton, haven't seen a club around here in forever. The one that was around years ago was.................
My wife and I are in Tampa Bay surrounding areas all the time.
Hows the Clearwater club?

It a good club we meet every 3rd wednsday at 7pm. They always have a speaker coming in. Last meeting they had a guy do a talk on spiders and tarantula's. I hate spiders but after his talk I picked up a metellic pink toed tarantula at the tampa repticon.

I know of a few attempts at a Florida group, but the issue is that the state is just too big! The central location seems to be Orlando or Tampa, but for many that would be 4 to 5 hours away. :( There were even talks of rotating meeting sites, but the logistics would be difficult.

Back
Top Bottom