Searching for knowledge!!!

ccox2213

Hey guys I have an armoire or sort of entertainment set that Id like to turn into an enclosure for a veiled chameleon. the size is nice and it would make for a pretty nice set up in my mind. I want to know first what are your preferences for set ups? Has anyone here ever turned a piece of furniture into a bio active enclosure before. I must admit I'm also new to this so having a functioning set up is most important than how it looks. Im not going to be getting the chameleon until I completely finish the home for it and get a good understanding on how to care for him/her. Im happy to have joined this forum I feel like this is the place to be for the best resources of knowledge you guys really know your stuff I look forward to learning and soaking as much as I can!

This is the armoire id like to convert and wanted to use flex seal as a way to water proof it because furniture pieces are usually made of different woods im not sure if i wanna add a couple more layers of something or just go with the flex seal and then foam it over.

Attachments

• 20190524_213221_Film3.jpg
    20190524_213221_Film3.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 93
This is the armoire id like to convert and wanted to use flex seal as a way to water proof it because furniture pieces are usually made of different woods im not sure if i wanna add a couple more layers of something or just go with the flex seal and then foam it over.
All you need is FlexSeal, no need to complicate it.

Back
Top Bottom