Score! Awesome plant

dinomom

Chameleon Enthusiast
The LAST thing I need is another plant. but I saw this MINI wandering jew yesterday and no way I was not going to buy it-in all my years of plants I have never seen one of these (and yes there was only the one..)

I have the regular one in veiled enclosure, this will be perfect for the mini-cham!

I can't even describe how cute it is.

It was on the counter and hubby said "that's pretty" which he has never said before about the millions of plants I have paraded through the house so that tells you something.

Attachments

• w jew mini.jpg
    w jew mini.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 78
The LAST thing I need is another plant. but I saw this MINI wandering jew yesterday and no way I was not going to buy it-in all my years of plants I have never seen one of these (and yes there was only the one..)

I have the regular one in veiled enclosure, this will be perfect for the mini-cham!

I can't even describe how cute it is.

It was on the counter and hubby said "that's pretty" which he has never said before about the millions of plants I have paraded through the house so that tells you something.
I got a wandering Jew the other day from a friend and it’s soooo pretty it’s more of a purple than a pink but it’s one of the prettiest plants I’ve seen I also got a pink polka dot plant and it’s gorgeous

I got a wandering Jew the other day from a friend and it’s soooo pretty it’s more of a purple than a pink but it’s one of the prettiest plants I’ve seen I also got a pink polka dot plant and it’s gorgeous
Here's what's weird-that color will change depending on light level. I have one up high it is a very dark purple. A plant grown from the same plant that is in shade is silver green. Plant it in two different places and it will do this. Also I hate to tell you but my veiled eats polka dot plants for breakfast. I had FOUR plants on rotation and finally gave up, what am I a farmer?

Here's what's weird-that color will change depending on light level. I have one up high it is a very dark purple. A plant grown from the same plant that is in shade is silver green. Plant it in two different places and it will do this. Also I hate to tell you but my veiled eats polka dot plants for breakfast. I had FOUR plants on rotation and finally gave up, what am I a farmer?
That’s crazy! 😂 I’m a little selfish and kept the polka dot plant for myself 😂 I love plants and have to keep some for myself lol 🤷‍♂️ If he wants a special plant he can buy it ☠️ 😆

Back
Top Bottom