Save Camille!!!!! I think that she has a parasite.....

TroubleSome976

My two year old female Panther cham. laid a clutch of eggs a month ago, and she seemed fine until she began to show signs of lethargy. She would lay on top of the vines with her legs just hanging down, I figured she just needed to nourish herself after laying her last clutch(of 21 eggs) fairly small one compared to previous clutches.... she shortly progressed and now will only eat maybe one or two crickets per day... I know she began eating wild bees when I placed her on her outdoor free roam tree.... she has lost nearly all of her energy, to the point that she no longer climbs higher than six or so inches from the bottom of her enclosure or she'll stay on the soft cotton towel that I have laid on the bottom of her enclosure.... I Cannot afford vet bills but I will definitely take her in even if I have to work out a payment schedule with the vet.... I 'in Whittier so the closest reptile vet would be in Yorba Linda I believe. She is my lil'baby girl... I hope someone can help me with info that will allow me to cure Camillle while not breaking myself financially... I honestly have quite a bit on my plate still I make time to care for my pets... any info that can be provided to help will be greatly appreciated.....

Back
Top Bottom