Sauna and Steam Room

Kidding of course, I’ve heard a few clips of his but never a whole set. I do like what I’ve heard, guess I’ll have to put him on my list.

I’ve never really been into comedy but that’s changed over the last few years....

Joe Rogan is #1 in my book, listen to his podcast daily. Excellent balance of funny guest while working in a lot of heavily intellectual topics/guests as well. Highly recommend!

Other good ones in no particular order:
Brian Callen
George Carlin
Tony Heinchcliff
Joey Diaz
Bill Burr
Bert Kreischer
Neil Tyson

Kidding of course, I’ve heard a few clips of his but never a whole set. I do like what I’ve heard, guess I’ll have to put him on my list.

I’ve never really been into comedy but that’s changed over the last few years....

Joe Rogan is #1 in my book, listen to his podcast daily. Excellent balance of funny guest while working in a lot of heavily intellectual topics/guests as well. Highly recommend!

Other good ones in no particular order:
Brian Callen
George Carlin
Tony Heinchcliff
Joey Diaz
Bill Burr
Bert Kreischer
Neil Tyson
You have good taste. If you've never heard an entire set by Hedburg, I strongly recommend you do! He is absolutely brilliant....or was at least. Drugs are evil man. I'm a big fan of Bill Burr myself and rather enjoy the works of the other guys you mentioned.

All time though, I would say nobody has a thing on Eddie Murphy in his "Delirious" stand up. Epic stuff. If you've never seen it, make it a priority. You won't regret it.

Back
Top Bottom