Saturdayyyy

32E08E03-4971-485D-AD5A-FBE90E300191.jpeg

Someone bought him lol :eek: even though we told them we were interested in him someone showed up to the actual store and bought him. Guess they'll just give him to whoever throws money at them first? I blame myself for not reserving him. But part of me is relieved because we found a more reputable breeder with TWO male nosy be's for sale. But this time we'll have to wait 2 weeks because they're too young. We also won't have to the drive!!! I mean look at him:love: this the new one!
IMG_2036.JPG

Someone bought him lol :eek: even though we told them we were interested in him someone showed up to the actual store and bought him. Guess they'll just give him to whoever throws money at them first? I blame myself for not reserving him. But part of me is relieved because we found a more reputable breeder with TWO male nosy be's for sale. But this time we'll have to wait 2 weeks because they're too young. We also won't have to the drive!!! I mean look at him:love: this the new one!View attachment 272413
Cute!!!!! how old are these ones?

Yeah then you definitely want to wait so he is a bit bigger. So adorable though. Maybe hold him if you want him so he does not sell him out from under you. And hey at least you don't have to drive now lol.
Yeah the breeder says that he's available in 2 weeks. At least he dosen't go around selling hatchlings lol

Back
Top Bottom