Saturday dose of Fynch. 💙

E27D93D1-3F68-463E-B91C-6A3C19EE9EE3.jpeg

Attachments

• 4D7AA3AD-A2D4-4CAE-B4D0-CBF49EC1BCBC.jpeg
    4D7AA3AD-A2D4-4CAE-B4D0-CBF49EC1BCBC.jpeg
    171.6 KB · Views: 39
How is the baby doing?

Is that a satin pothos? If so move it to where the leaves are not directly sprayed. This one variant of pothos does not like consistent moisture on the leaves. It will start to die off because of it.
He's doing wonderful!! He’s definitely getting used to his enclosure. Just ordered a new feeder so I can get the homemade one out of there. I’ve got a little feeding dish in there by his basking branch and that’s the one he goes to anyways. I’ve got more pathos plants coming so once they get here I’ll move the satin one that’s under his dripper. 😊

He's doing wonderful!! He’s definitely getting used to his enclosure. Just ordered a new feeder so I can get the homemade one out of there. I’ve got a little feeding dish in there by his basking branch and that’s the one he goes to anyways. I’ve got more pathos plants coming so once they get here I’ll move the satin one that’s under his dripper. 😊
Awesome so happy to hear he is doing well. They are super adorable when they are babies. I love the satin pothos. I do not keep them though due to Beman eating everything and them not doing well with direct spray. I do love the Njoy pothos though. Great for a different look and color. I also like their smaller leaves.

Awesome so happy to hear he is doing well. They are super adorable when they are babies. I love the satin pothos. I do not keep them though due to Beman eating everything and them not doing well with direct spray. I do love the Njoy pothos though. Great for a different look and color. I also like their smaller leaves.
I just love watching him in his enclosure. He’s very adorable! Fynch had some house flies that I got from Josh’s frogs. He loved those!! I’m excited to watch him grow every day! 😍

Back
Top Bottom