Satanic geckos, have any?

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
Darci and I want to pick up a few of these this season and wanted to see if anybody here in the forum has had any experience with them..?..

This is a cool freek’n gecko!

ALiman_phantasticus.jpg

i dont have any but im debating getting into a trio. i hear they are a challenge to breed in captivity. but im always up for a challenge! they are freakin cool lil guys

What! I thought this was a joke hahaha. The pic looks photoshopped. Man what a cool gecko!

Last edited:
I was gonna get one last year. But when I got to the reptile show, I changed my mind because all the cages smelled. I guess it was because of them always being wet. I can't deal with that.

One of mine from a year ago... I had some eggs from them, but they were pretty deflated / dried up before I got to them. Feeniee bred and hatched them before, if anyone here remembers her.

Attachments

• Satanic.jpg
    Satanic.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 168

Attachments

• 08-17-08029-1.jpg
    08-17-08029-1.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 135
  • 8-20-08008-1.jpg
    8-20-08008-1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 139
  • 8-20-08013-1.jpg
    8-20-08013-1.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
I love phants! I was looking into getting a pair, but quickly realized that they're very difficult to keep, and being far away from most herp keepers- shipping would be risky.
geckosunlimited is a great place to read up on them

Rfb2

The member RFB2 raises and breeds Satanic geckos and other rare exotic geckos. He just picked up these Paroedura masobe

pmasobe.jpg

He is 1 of 5 people in the US to own and breed these rare geckos.

Back
Top Bottom