Sancho's Possible Girl friend :)

Sancho

Well here are a couple pictures of sancho's possible girlfriend. Trying my damnest to make room and get cage and etc that she will need. She is from Chams1 AKA Windy City Chameleons. She has a mishap when a baby and a sibling though her tail was a snack :(

51435947.jpg

54106040.jpg

71233506.jpg

I hope Sancho likes a full-figured woman! She's a big one!

Edit: What happened to her tail? :(

Last edited:
ive dont alot of searching and still no female tamataves....oh well, i guess thats what happens when you have a rarer breed, best of luck to you and sancho.

good to see she still has some usage in it though and no infections, i read alot of chams tails being fully amputated because of infection after a bite.

Nope. She uses her tail as if it was a full one and you'd never know she lost part of it! No infection and it has been fully healed for quite some time. We used silver sulfadiazine (sp?) on it and it worked like a charm.

For those of you who have admired her "fullness", I was telling Sancho that she is only 9 months old and she is not my biggest girl. :) Apparently, it's that Lake Michigan water we have here... j/k :) She is a real sweetheart, too. They will make a great couple...;)

Okay, everyone, let's all pitch in so that he can move to a bigger place and have room to put her so the chams can get their groove on....... :D

Last edited:
Sancho, the inner beauty of a woman is much more valueable than a stumpy tail.... :rolleyes:

Will we be getting wedding invitations ?

:p

Nope. She uses her tail as if it was a full one and you'd never know she lost part of it! No infection and it has been fully healed for quite some time. We used silver sulfadiazine (sp?) on it and it worked like a charm.

For those of you who have admired her "fullness", I was telling Sancho that she is only 9 months old and she is not my biggest girl. :) Apparently, it's that Lake Michigan water we have here... j/k :) She is a real sweetheart, too. They will make a great couple...;)

Okay, everyone, let's all pitch in so that he can move to a bigger place and have room to put her so the chams can get their groove on....... :D

Trying my damnest to get rid of stuff to make room for her and get some stuff sold to get her home and accessories :)

Sancho, the inner beauty of a woman is much more valueable than a stumpy tail.... :rolleyes:

Will we be getting wedding invitations ?

:p

Wedding invites? LOL Sancho isn't a one woman man :D He's just going to lose his virginity to her

Back
Top Bottom