Sancho And Witchy's Enclosures.

Sancho

Haven't posted my setups so I thought I would. Go ahead and pick me apart :D

WITCHY (Female Veiled)

witchy.jpg

SANCHO (Male Red Bar Panther)

sanchok.jpg

$34.99 for your Schefflera? Holy bageezes batman! We also use bamboo in our cages... works nicely. Your vines look GREAT!

How often do you change your lining on the bottom of the cage? Why are you using a lining vs. just cleaning the bottom regularly? Do you find it works easier? Just curious.

Boy - yes $35 bucks don't buy from nuseries! I bought two others for $12 each at loews. Also those are paper towelson the bottom of both cages to soak up the water

Jay - you are correct witchy still gets hand sprayed cause she is in a different room until I buy a new house soon

looking very nice! i love using the bamboo in cages, its very efective and great for them to climb!:D

Both now have bamboo in their cages. You can get a pack of about 10 sticks roughly 5 foot long at home depot for $3.

I went and thought it was $3 per stick so I grabbed 2 out of the bag and the lady told me they sold by the bag not stick and ended up just giving them to me since every bag was ripped opened.

Thanks for the info on the bamboo! I have seen Chad do this and thought that they were dowel rods and got some at Hobby Lobby - a little more expensive there. I'm going to have to make a run to Home Depot tonight!

Hope my door doesnt have a gap in the front like that one, Or my wife will be chasing crickets all day. LOL ! :D Very nice set-up !

Hope my door doesnt have a gap in the front like that one, Or my wife will be chasing crickets all day. LOL ! :D Very nice set-up !

Umm what gap?

Thanks for the info on the bamboo! I have seen Chad do this and thought that they were dowel rods and got some at Hobby Lobby - a little more expensive there. I'm going to have to make a run to Home Depot tonight!

Awesome glad I could help. They are located outside in their garden area next to the cow poo :)

Umm what gap?

The gap by the door closure on the left side. My cage did that too. It's due to the pressure of the horzontal branches/bamboo. My Remedy- I put tape doubled over on itself with a slim sticky part still exposed and stuck it to the inside of the left panel so that when the door closes, the tape is flush with the door. That way there's no gap for bugs to get out!

Hope this helps!

Chad Norton

The gap by the door closure on the left side. My cage did that too. It's due to the pressure of the horzontal branches/bamboo. My Remedy- I put tape doubled over on itself with a slim sticky part still exposed and stuck it to the inside of the left panel so that when the door closes, the tape is flush with the door. That way there's no gap for bugs to get out!

Hope this helps!

Chad Norton

Aww I see what you mean. It's normally not like that. It cause the table I had it on was a tad bit smaller then the cage itself so it was off balanced. It's now back to normal and no gaps.

Back
Top Bottom