Same dusting cup?

I was wondering if it's ok to use the same cup for calcium, with D and vitamins. I have been using the same always tapping out the cup after either D or vitamin dusting every other week.I just replaced all my expired Replashy products with new I'm using Superpig , calcium no D , medium D & Reptivite. In the flyer they sent , they offered a Reptivite with A , should chameleon owners be using a vitamin with A ? I have 2 adult Panthers. I want the best for my Chams. Just wondering while out with old and in with the new.
Dave

I'm not very familiar with Repashy products because I don't use them, though I hear wonderful things about them. I had to look up what superpig was, and don't see an issue as long as you aren't over supplementing. I'm actually a bit intrigued by the superpig and may look into it myself.
I personally have the small dixie (6 ounce I believe) cups and I wrote on them with a sharpie what the cup is for. Just keeps things easier and a little neater.

I'm not very familiar with Repashy products because I don't use them, though I hear wonderful things about them. I had to look up what superpig was, and don't see an issue as long as you aren't over supplementing. I'm actually a bit intrigued by the superpig and may look into it myself.
I personally have the small dixie (6 ounce I believe) cups and I wrote on them with a sharpie what the cup is for. Just keeps things easier and a little neater.
Hey xraygirl,
I like Superpig, hoping for the brightest colors. Do you use a vitamin with A ? Been snowing here lot, wishing for spring.Thanks
Dave

I was wondering if it's ok to use the same cup for calcium, with D and vitamins. I have been using the same always tapping out the cup after either D or vitamin dusting every other week.I just replaced all my expired Replashy products with new I'm using Superpig , calcium no D , medium D & Reptivite. In the flyer they sent , they offered a Reptivite with A , should chameleon owners be using a vitamin with A ? I have 2 adult Panthers. I want the best for my Chams. Just wondering while out with old and in with the new.
Dave

I use Repashy calcium plus LoD. I dust and feed staple feeders every other day. On inbetween days I'll lightly dust a few superworms as a treat. I have superpig too but I have just started to use it.

Hey mvad,
How long have you been using Replashy products and what breed of Cham do you have.
My Chams seem healthy I saw the lo/D calcium , but have used the medium for several years now.
I'm still looking for an answer on the Reptivite with A. Hoping maybe a vet / biologist may chime in on proper dusting
Lo D vs med D and vitamin with A or not
Dave

Been using Repashy bug burger, superload and calcium plus LoD for over a year. Male Veiled 1.5 years old. I just started using circlet crack and my bugs seem to love it. (Which is not Repashy)

Been using Repashy bug burger, superload and calcium plus LoD for over a year. Male Veiled 1.5 years old. I just started using circlet crack and my bugs seem to love it. (Which is not Repashy)
Who makes the cricket crack? I've been thinking about giving it a try.

Hey xraygirl,
I like Superpig, hoping for the brightest colors. Do you use a vitamin with A ? Been snowing here lot, wishing for spring.Thanks
Dave

I'll have to look into it possibly. I'm a F/T student, so my paychecks I get from work are pretty much spoken for months in advance. ;) But I'll have to add that to my "list". I just got my guys some new Arcadia bulbs, and there went my cute little paycheck. Ha! I do have a vitamin supplement with A, and I use a gutload on the crickets that has some vit A in it as well.
We are getting some little flurries here tonight in SC. I'm praying for a nice snow for us, but I happy with the little that we get because it's gone within a day or two. :)

I'll have to look into it possibly. I'm a F/T student, so my paychecks I get from work are pretty much spoken for months in advance. ;) But I'll have to add that to my "list". I just got my guys some new Arcadia bulbs, and there went my cute little paycheck. Ha! I do have a vitamin supplement with A, and I use a gutload on the crickets that has some vit A in it as well.
We are getting some little flurries here tonight in SC. I'm praying for a nice snow for us, but I happy with the little that we get because it's gone within a day or two. :)
Good to here you went back to school, I know how the cash flow goes being a f/t student. I hope studies are going well. I'm going to look into a vitamin supplement with A . I gut load with bug buffet and cricket crack with the scrap veggies. Congratulations on the photo contest win ! Chief looks fantastic, you are obviously doing a great job with husbandry. Hope you get a little of our snow HaHa
Dave

Good to here you went back to school, I know how the cash flow goes being a f/t student. I hope studies are going well. I'm going to look into a vitamin supplement with A . I gut load with bug buffet and cricket crack with the scrap veggies. Congratulations on the photo contest win ! Chief looks fantastic, you are obviously doing a great job with husbandry. Hope you get a little of our snow HaHa
Dave

Haha thanks! I'm super over whelmed... I'm sitting here re-writing my doctors style scribbled notes on compton scatter, photons, electrons, etc... I'd so much rather read that stuff than browse through the forums. :rolleyes: I use fresh fruit, veggies and cricket crack as well for my guys.
Thank you for the compliment on my sweet boy. He came to me with papilloma. He had 6 growths removed in July of this past year and healed really well, unforunately one new growth has appeared and I think he's getting some growths in/on his turrets, because he's itching and grabbing at his eye like he did with the growths on his back. I may have to put a little cone on him. But he's such a laid back fella. I love him to bits. :love:

Back
Top Bottom