Sambava female

Hiller

Hello,

I bought a sambava female but it was from a guy who thought it was a male and got it when it was only a month. I know 100% it is a female however it looks a lot like my ambilobie female so I wondered if there is a way I can tell if it is a sambava. I figured the breeder at one month could have easily made a mistake sexing but surely not with the type.

Thanks

Hello,

I bought a sambava female but it was from a guy who thought it was a male and got it when it was only a month. I know 100% it is a female however it looks a lot like my ambilobie female so I wondered if there is a way I can tell if it is a sambava. I figured the breeder at one month could have easily made a mistake sexing but surely not with the type.

Thanks

There's really no way to tell you what locale she is. All females look nearly identical from locale to locale.

Ok thanks very much. I'm thinking I will look for a male to breed and see what the young look like. See if a they get that sambava U on the side

That's about all you can do. Breed her with a proven line Sambava male, and hold babies back for many months to see what they turn out to be.

Back
Top Bottom