Sam the Chameleon

Snowberry

Hi! Not really sure how to introduce myself, so I thought I'd introduce my Chameleon instead. :p

He's a 3 months old Nosy Be Panther chameleon called Sam....

Sam.JPG

It's my first chameleon, but I have been wanting one since I saw one in the wild on a trip to India (about 5 years ago!). The last few months I have spent doing a loooot of research so I now hope I know enough to keep him happy. :)

We had an enclosure made for him, it's a nice big 6ft x 3ft x 2ft and have now had him just over a week.

Well, I am sure I'll be asking questions before too long, I have already been reading so much in this forum.... oh, and I'm a Swiss girl based in the UK. :)

Veronika

Welcome to the greatest chameleon forum ever :D little guy looks great, anychance of full cage pic's when you get a moment (as our appetites have just been wetted) :)

Thanks! I am so glad I found it, it truly is a fountain of chameleon knowledge!! Yeah, I'll have to take a picture of his set-up soon. :D It's one of those very typical over here, 'wood' with glass front... not perfect, but the best option for our weather in the UK!

Thanks everyone!! I feel at home already. :D
Plus I spotted some red around Sammy's eyes in addition to slightly green cheeks! Yay for colour!!!

Back
Top Bottom