Safe plant??

vgaines

I picked up a really nice Golden Pathos and I want to double check if it is safe to use in my veiled's cage? Rebel loves to munch on his hibiscus plants so I want to make sure pathos is safe for him to snack on.

Thanks for any advice...:D

They are safe great! What bout soil if it has fertilizer in it. Chameleons dig in it I think but could just be females.

They are safe great! What bout soil if it has fertilizer in it. Chameleons dig in it I think but could just be females.

You re-pot it with organic soil. I usually re-pot mine with a mixture of organic soil and sand to increase drainage because I have my rain going on for a while in my cages. The sand helps the water drain faster to avoid root rot and gnats.

You re-pot it with organic soil. I usually re-pot mine with a mixture of organic soil and sand to increase drainage because I have my rain going on for a while in my cages. The sand helps the water drain faster to avoid root rot and gnats.

Interesting organic soil and sand. Sand would that be playsand or that river type sand that is more like a grit. Yes sand works great to avoid rot root and white scale. Should of thought of that sorry I had greenhouse in high school. Know plants very well but that was years ago.

Make double sure its a Pothos...I know of too many people that end up getting a Dieffenbachia. My neighbors, my cousin, heck I saw last week at the Home Depot that they were selling Pothos in combo pots with Dieffenbachia! Pothos is A-ok, and perfectly safe. Dieffenbachia is poisonous.

Back
Top Bottom