Safe Branches

Gracie79

Hi guys...I’ve looked up the resources available but wasn’t able to find an answer...are branches from citrus trees (orange tree), Avocado tree safe? Also what tress other than pine/sappy ones should be avoided?

TIA :)

To my knowledge yes. So best way is to cut one... give it a scrub to clean off bird poo then let it dry out for 4-5 days in the sun. If it oozes anything then you don’t want it. Driftwood is great too if you live near the beach.

To my knowledge yes. So best way is to cut one... give it a scrub to clean off bird poo then let it dry out for 4-5 days in the sun. If it oozes anything then you don’t want it. Driftwood is great too if you live near the beach.
Thank you! & yes Not too far from HB, Seal Beach & Newport would do the same to the drift wood?

Thank you! & yes Not too far from HB, Seal Beach & Newport would do the same to the drift wood?
Oh hun go for the drift wood! I am in far northern Cali! We get lots here on our coast. So what I did is got my wood cut them to sizes that I wanted took dawn dish soap in hot water and a plastic scrub brush and scrubbed it down then let it dry out in the sun for 5 days. Works great!!! No oozing because the ocean has already taken care of that!

Oh hun go for the drift wood! I am in far northern Cali! We get lots here on our coast. So what I did is got my wood cut them to sizes that I wanted took dawn dish soap in hot water and a plastic scrub brush and scrubbed it down then let it dry out in the sun for 5 days. Works great!!! No oozing because the ocean has already taken care of that!

Thank you so much! I will go hunt some down :)

Back
Top Bottom