sad sad sad day for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LitldevlblueBar

So cleatus my blue bar panther passed away. We have taken many trips to yhe vet of the last few months and most months were good he wasn't sick and eating and drinking like crazy. But I dunno what was going on inside of him. The last 2 weeks I habe been syringe feeding him and taking him to the vet to get check up. He had no intrest in food. But was drinking on his own. Today when I woke up he light was on and the misting system was spraying but he wasn't on his branches. I saw him laying on the bottom of the cage on his side still breathing. I picked him up and he grabbed on to my finger with his front craws as if he was saying thanks for doing what you could.....and he died in my hands..........it was depressing none the less. But I think I'm gunna take a break from the whole chameleon scene for a while........ I'm looking to sell my z et up to anyone who wants it..... I am in the Chicago land area I have a 18x18x36 screen cage with a mistking system and branches and leaves. As well as a brand new 18inch fixture with a UVB 5.0 light........... as well as a dripper and all brand new repti cal and vitamins and reptical with v-D....... if anyone near Chicago is interested please send me a private message and I will leave me number. I wanna sell all of this for 250........which is a steal.. or ill just end up throwing all of it out in the trash. Sad day for me but a good day for whoever wants to buy my set up for that steal of a price.

Im reallllly sorry to hear that, the way you described this almost made me cry :'( If you don't get any responses on your set up i'll purchase the mist king if you just are going to trash it. I'll pay for the shipping also. Again, really sorry for you :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom