Sacrifice of Calrissian Chameleon on Star Trek Enterprise :(

Any Trekkies here? Have you ever seen the Enterprise episode "A Night in Sickbay" (season 2, episode 5).

In this strangely erotic and disturbing episode, Captain Archer's beagle Porthos is dying of an alien virus. The annoying Dr. Phlox KILLS his (supposedly) cherished "Calrissian Chameleon" to transplant it's pituitary gland o_O into the beagle!

Whats more, the chameleon we see is not some Star Trek foam rubber space chameleon, it just looks like a large Veiled Chameleon corpse with his head slashed open! (I have attached a screenshot provided on the star trek wiki)

Honesty I like the episode :(, but I find this such a disturbing sacrifice....being a chameleon owner, I don't think I could justify it as easily as Phlox.

*sigh*

Attachments

• Calrissian_chameleon.jpg
    Calrissian_chameleon.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 117
Unfortunately, that is the best image of it available online. I highly recommend watching the episode on Netflix for anyone who can stand Star Trek. I somewhat regretfully admit I have seen every episode of every ST series ever made (thanks to netflix), and based on the props I have seen in all the other episodes and movies - I am convinced this was a real chameleon cadaver.

Back
Top Bottom