Rubbing eyes?

Daesie11

Chameleon Enthusiast
Caught Pesto rubbing his eyes on a branch today on my nanny cam. Should I be worried?

Just don’t peel it off lol that’s my big advice and a fogger to help shed come off. Fogger at night only but I’m sure you know all that already
Oh God I would never pull a shed off, that seems ridiculous lol. I have a fogger that runs for 2 hours in the middle of the night and well before the lights come back on. Maybe when he starts his shed I'll add an hour or two. Thank you :)

Do they still tend to eat the same when they are in shed? I've had snakes and spiders in the past and I know when they are in shed/molt they usually tend to eat less or stop eating all together until they are done

I think it depends on the Cham. Beman gets uncomfortable but still wants to come out when he is shedding... He also finishes off every feeder still when he sheds. However when he was 4 and 5 months old he wanted very little to do with me when shedding granted I was still working with him on trust at that point. Once he hit about 6 months old and decided I was a good tree and servant his temperament in general was much more tolerant at all times. Unless he is in pj's and settling in for the evening or just waking up. Those are his I hate your face get out of my jungle moments. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom