Round 2 new cham.

sonia

Here is my new cham, since the first one turned out to be a girl (mis-labelled) here is the new boy I got in exchange.

He is 2 months old. Apollo.
Drinking lots, have to work on getting him to eat, but day 2 in the new home, can be stressful I guess.

Attachments

• IMG_20181220_114045_153.jpg
    IMG_20181220_114045_153.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 159
They grow so fast!! I remember when mine was 2 months old, good for you!! Hard to tell anything under 3 months though, where did you purchase the little one?

They grow so fast!! I remember when mine was 2 months old, good for you!! Hard to tell anything under 3 months though, where did you purchase the little one?

He was from a shop, but he had to go to the breeder in a different town to pick him up.
They said you can tell the little hemi bulge right when they are born.
I'll have to wait a few months to fully tell I suppose, but I hope all is right!!

He was from a shop, but he had to go to the breeder in a different town to pick him up.
They said you can tell the little hemi bulge right when they are born.
I'll have to wait a few months to fully tell I suppose, but I hope all is right!!
Hate to break it to you, but....

If you mist him heavily in the morning and evening, he should drink less and be better hydrated. My goal is to never see my chams drink ;)

If you mist him heavily in the morning and evening, he should drink less and be better hydrated. My goal is to never see my chams drink ;)

He drinks often. We have an auto mister to mist him a fee times a day, but also to keep humidity up since its winter.

Back
Top Bottom