Roost site characteristics of sympatric dwarf chameleons (genus Brookesia) from western Madagascar..

Wow, nice find! I wasn't aware of this literature. I'd like to see a similar study done in more commonly kept species like B. thieli, superciliaris, therezieni, but this is super interesting!

@javadi said…” I'd like to see a similar study done in more commonly kept species like B. thieli, superciliaris, therezieni”…so…now I have to find that for you?? 😉 I’ll see if I can.

I found this…and look who wrote it…
https://www.facebook.com/groups/261699760608173/
And this…
https://www.chameleonforums.com/thr...ookesia-calumma-furcifer.192477/#post-1798950
So why are you asking this,..”I'd like to see a similar study done in more commonly kept species like B. thieli, superciliaris, therezieni”?
Thanks for the papers, wonderful content and thanks for digging them up! Just what I wanted to find.

I couldn't see the facebook post, it's just the brookesia facebook group for me for some reason but not anything specific. But maybe it's one of my posts in that group?

Well, I might have seen Brookesia in the wild but I wasn't able to track their usage of the roost vs. daytime area since I didn't observe the same exact animals in the day vs. night, so that's super valuable and described by these papers. Plus I was wondering if what I observed was validated and published elsewhere-I always like to see scientific corroboration for what I think about if such a thing exists!

Thanks for the papers, wonderful content and thanks for digging them up! Just what I wanted to find.

I couldn't see the facebook post, it's just the brookesia facebook group for me for some reason but not anything specific. But maybe it's one of my posts in that group?

Well, I might have seen Brookesia in the wild but I wasn't able to track their usage of the roost vs. daytime area since I didn't observe the same exact animals in the day vs. night, so that's super valuable and described by these papers. Plus I was wondering if what I observed was validated and published elsewhere-I always like to see scientific corroboration for what I think about if such a thing exists!
I’ll keep looking…I’m always interested in reading the papers anyway.
It makes it easier sometimes, if I have an idea of what you’re looking for. Finding some papers is a real challenge and needs certain wording…so it helps me decide what wording to use as well.

It was one of your posts in the Facebook post.

Back
Top Bottom