Robi the ambilobe

Remkon

Chameleon Enthusiast
I'd like yall to meet the newest addition to the family, Robi the Ambilobe.
He is a 5month old CB panther of a WC father.

y3mBfbppqEjHXh1w3gEh_Rdn-WJXLg2ISgUFIk0g8zj4sD6uWa9BW-kvNwjFtWBKRltO0LEXFNxCRT5fBd1GrnH1T7220JyvHVHrQVD6lMFtvdLImfEwO9N8SLLqdDAR0gPuQG_qsXBaYhEnxYv3MRDCkd03-8epZ974O6edfy9Rwg

He's still a bit scared so I'm leaving him alone as much as I can for now.

Ah Ha!!!:D
So the empire begins?? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Well done and congrats- great looking animal- if a little timid at the moment , Hope everyone is o.k with another member of the scale family. No hiding that!
He's a nice animal - did you get him from an expo? You must be close to Houten- you lucky thing.
Hello Robi :)

Ah Ha!!!:D
So the empire begins?? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Well done and congrats- great looking animal- if a little timid at the moment , Hope everyone is o.k with another member of the scale family. No hiding that!
He's a nice animal - did you get him from an expo? You must be close to Houten- you lucky thing.
Hello Robi :)
No, I got him from a breeder...
He had so many cages stacked in his bedroom it's silly... But all animals looked great!
I got Wurma from Houten, but next expo is in December so obviously I couldn't wait that long.

My wife is ok with it, I told her it would be the last one for a while... Just couldn't get them panthers of my mind.

Robi is comming out of his shell more and more...
He was very scared the past few days but today he did not cower away and I could take a slightly better pic...:D

y3mPOeqjnkcfkkT89MtXyUotT_M6EVS3FyGD1HC4v3f4pRKlRCTraaHpxF33cM7aOdyH-9Gr2y54J-bcAvaqxxgK9kdqOAVz6GtjsXKZtyWSFwU4Mgc-_7slvkVtAqIrnvd7yZ8gJwJMqZLoXg8iGyNCa7k-Li4IIO_NU29crlFAkU

He didn't understand his cupfeeder so I gave him a bowl with dubia from which he seemed to have eaten quite a few. So I'm quite pleased with him settling in...

I'm a happy camper with my 2 beautiful chams.:love:

That's really nice to know he's settling in, new people, new viv, it's such a big thing for them to get used to, he looks really pretty. I didn't see anything but toes wrapped around on a branch with my parsons male , as he flattened his body and hid ,for a good month he was so scared!
Looking forward to updates and finding out how he's getting on with the silkworms.:)

First days he would mostly hide behind a branch but yesterday he started exploring while I was cleaning in and around his cage.

I have no sizable silkies right now, the ones from the eggs are still small and the rest is a cocoon. :p
I give him waxworms as a treat and dubia and crickets as a staple, I've ordered some grasshoppers too.
The chow I've ordered has arrived, well packed and little over 2KG, so I'm happy and saved 20€, thanks again for the link.(y)

That's a good saving, amazing, glad it works out for you. (y)
That's always the way isn't it, I have 8 boxes and 2000 worms and not a single one I can feed yet! :mad::ROFLMAO:
Best of luck with Robi (y)

I do not handle Robi a lot, he's a chicken... Today I took him out to check his body and all was ok!

So time for a picture!

y3m4eDlZopVnxriBI7KWduYeMqqdqkoyd73uxfA2iBJa1Y7CYUAVPmiYZgatZDAwDUzfNxoZzhHSvLBcw0oqfdLuteGBqtK_RTEVgkupD10ybTa6w7xV-xiLSqEJofN9pGmx_bNLKGrxcQ3Fn0reNDYjyTVQthzT1DFPOT2f_wwGtI

He's like a walking rainbow!

It's not all Robi, Wurma is still amazing to me!
He got some time out too, checked him over, did some pictures... But then something scared him, he panicked so I had to bring him to his cage...

y3meGWkL8bHDVS7KfFqP-bL2Yx_RBN94MqvuBeub7P8PVsks5HfyeZ8fa_c37smagqESSTqGgvl1yTPFWHfBkxcO_2BH2MHCLMxasrIm14Od1LH3p6wFzGB9jnMpalKuVx0-jb007ZMqsjmeeafvHCwMGwt3_RlcNuD-mL23kpv9m4

I love how their personalities differ, Wurma is calm and lazy and Robi is more active but more of a chicken.

Does Robi seem to have a bit of a pastel color to him or is that the lighting? Both are looking great! Are Wurma's nails digging in or are they that short? I'm so used to the razor talons that Zaphod has that it seems unusual :D.

Wurma lost a few nails climbing the screen when he was a baby... They seem to just be broken so they may regrow eventually.

yea Robi is pretty much pastel.

Wurma lost a few nails climbing the screen when he was a baby... They seem to just be broken so they may regrow eventually.

yea Robi is pretty much pastel.

I kinda remember the nails in one of your threads (I think) but I read a lot of posts :D. Hopefully they will grow in.

Back
Top Bottom