Roaches are people too.

Brad,

It has been a really long time since I have seen it, but you should watch the Japanese animated film titled Twilight of the Cockroaches. I think you would appreciate it. :D

I appreciate ANYTHING about cockroaches...I have become their advocate!
I still feed them off though.:rolleyes:
I didn't find it, someone on arachnoboards posted it.
Apparently they found it when doing a search for info on Hissers.
I hope you all enjoyed the film...I found it quite funny.

-Brad

The melancholy cockroach met a hungry panther chameleon.

They became instant friends and had a meal together. The melancholy cockroach is no longer melancholy.. he finally found someone who judged him by the contents of his heart.

spencerroach.jpg

Heika,

That's an awesome pic.
You have given the story a fitting conclusion for the members of this forum.
Hey we haven't talked in awhile....e-mail me.

-Brad

The melancholy cockroach met a hungry panther chameleon.

They became instant friends and had a meal together. The melancholy cockroach is no longer melancholy.. he finally found someone who judged him by the contents of his heart.

Well put! Funny how attached we can get to our little buggies, but still feed them to our big buddies.

Now I just need to get Cyrus to eat them. I have hundreds of cockroaches right now and he will not eat a single species (i don;t have hissers b/c they, like my Giant Cave roaches truly are pets, OK, I have offered the prehistoric looking cave nymph to both Darwin and Cyrus and they look at it, then me - like I'm crazy :eek:

OK, I have offered the prehistoric looking cave nymph to both Darwin and Cyrus and they look at it, then me - like I'm crazy :eek:

I have been feeding off adult male dubias for the last couple weeks, and the only chameleon that is refusing them is Spencer. Spencer is a fussy, spoiled chameleon though.. everyone else is having a great time munching on the excess males. Not sure how you get a chameleon to start eating them.. mine have all been raised on them at this point. I start them as neonates eating nymphs and then work up in size as they grow. They are as much of a staple here as crickets. If the chameleons didn't eat them, they would go hungry though.

Back
Top Bottom