Roach Shop help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi9

Ok so its been almost three weeks now I believe 50 adult roaches and 100 small roaches from he Roach Shop UK and still have not received them. I have emailed them 3 different times and no replies. Has anyone had any similar experience with this? What did you do? Can someone give me a possible idea of what to do?

Aaaaaa did you realize that place is in London England???!!!
Ya I did, didn't think It would take this long though lol
Uh. call?

Why did you buy from the UK?
No phone numerous and I bought it because it was actually a good price so I thought lol.
Musta been extremely expensive!

It actually wasn't to bad the grand total for 50 adults and 100 small plus shipping was 42 dollars.

Our postal system is appallingly poor, even though we are a tiny country it can take weeks to get a parcel sent from one end to the other and our Customs and Excise can leave parcels sat in depots for months without contacting anyone to let them know. I personally would not order live food to be delivered overseas from the UK as I cannot imagine them getting to their destination in a decent state.

Sorry to put a downer on your order. :D

I've never had anything take longer than 8 days to get to me from the UK, regardless of the contents.

I had a book take well over a month. I'm currently waiting for some knicknacks my daughter wanted. The posted shipping time from London to anywhere in the US was 21 days.

Yoshi, you might check Mulberry Farms, one of the board sponsors. They have roaches.

Wonder if your able to cancel your order? I feel for you but like others have stated you might want to try local based sites.

You can find dubia's in the U.S. too, they will probably not be in the best shape and if it is cold anywhere like here in new england they may not even be alive. and BTW it took 2 weeks for me to get something from china which wasn't too bad considering the distance.

Thanks everyone just want to let you know I have bought locally before, I only bought from them because it was so cheap I pay 50 bucks for 150 small I payed 45 for 100 small and 50 adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom