Roach Gutload

lonomac

Anyone know a good place for roach gutload? Cricketfood.com and wild eyed reptile don't seem to have any on their site now.

Anyone know a good place for roach gutload? Cricketfood.com and wild eyed reptile don't seem to have any on their site now.

Do they have cricket gutload? It's the same thing (or close enough)

Have you considered making your own? It's easy and you can control just what goes into it (organic, whole foods, etc.) and make as much or as little as you need. You can get all the ingredients at a local supermarket and health food store. I use the recipe on adcham as a guideline. It calls for monkey chow which I do not use and I substitute some other things as well. I think I may have another one written out if you want to PM me. I may not be back online until tomorrow and will have to dig it up, but here is the link to adcham's recipe in the meantime. Oh, and all you need is a coffee grinder or food processor to chop ;) http://www.adcham.com/html/husbandry/gutload.html

Their wet gutload also gives you nice guidelines as to what to feed your feeders, too
lele

Ya I tried feeding them the cricket gut load from cricketfood.com but they wont touch it. Which is amazing because they'll eat just about anything. Ill check that out though thanks

Ya I tried feeding them the cricket gut load from cricketfood.com but they wont touch it. Which is amazing because they'll eat just about anything. Ill check that out though thanks

This is interesting cause mine would.
Perhaps, the cricketfood is expired?

We offer a gutload that will work great for both roaches and crickets. You can also use it for meal/super worms. See our website under cricket food. Once you start using it you wont use anything else!

Back
Top Bottom