Roach Crossing

JoeDigiorgio

Avid Member
Anyone order from here recently? I've emailed twice in the past week without answer. They're the only vender with a good selection of Florida legal feeder roaches.

I know that he's got some back logged orders because he wasn't taking them for a while. It says so on his information. He's also moving places again, so that may be causing some issues with getting back. Trust me he's amazing with sourcing roaches. A bit expensive. But he's the only place I know of with so many species.

I know I was excited to see he had so many Florida legal species. Cape Cod Roaches has a few as well but out of stock in what I was asking for.

Yeah just give him around a month a or so... I know it can be horrible to wait, but since he put his moving info up relatively recently it may take him a while to be set up again. He is amazing trust me, so it will be worth it. I love working with him when I was keeping some of my stranger species of roaches <3

Of course ^^ I know how annoying it can be to get species when they aren't legal where you are. I have been thinking of getting a small discoid colony going or something else florida legal so people who are limited at least have a place that doesn't kill their wallet to buy some ^^

Any specific species you would prefer?

Of course ^^ I know how annoying it can be to get species when they aren't legal where you are. I have been thinking of getting a small discoid colony going or something else florida legal so people who are limited at least have a place that doesn't kill their wallet to buy some ^^

Any specific species you would prefer?

I have discoids and bananas, but wanted something in between in size like Australians or orientals. Funny enough I left the lid off my discoids for a couple days in my garage and I ended up with an Australian and 2 oriental nymphs in my discoid colony. I left them in there and the Australian just molted into an adult today.

The two orientals look like they're on their last molt. I'm hoping for a male and female LOL I never see roaches in my garage so this was kind of lucky I guess. The Australian is actually a very pretty looking male and the size is want as a feeder. He's kind of a pet at this time though.

I think oriental roaches would be most likely for me

They're also a really good size for most adult chameleons and other popular lizards, and pretty soft bodied.

Kyle is preparing for another show, or just did one, that will back him up on emails and orders.

Kyle is a first-class guy, but he has a life outside his webpage! WHAT is he thinking!!!

CHEERS!

Nick

I glad to hear he's stand up guy! I am actually glad to hear how busy he is too. I'd rather hear that he's super busy and running behind than for nobody to know why he's not answering my emails since he's got nothing going on. I'll try him again in a few weeks if I don't hear back.

I guess I should just look for another place then. He has the best prices I've seen but if I have to wait months to get a response then I might just pay the extra from another place...

I'm looking into GBR and orange heads. But I was also planning on buying some Spanish orange isopods and some springtails haha

Definitely not the best prices. He has amazing specimens and is the only place you can buy some of the stuff you need. But I only use him usually to fluff out my already breeding colonies once a year because he has amazing genes in his colonies. But also his colonies aren't always safe to feed from. You may save on shipping enough if you can't find a couple of them in the same place, but honestly anyone who raises one of them likely raises at least one of the others XD

Oh really? I guess I only looked at Cape Cod Roaches and Full throttle feeders and I saw the cheapest in roach crossing for those two roaches. Granted that I don't know how much I would pay in shipping but I assume would be around the same as full throttle which seems to be $17 plus $15 since the roaches thete are more expensive. Do you know of any other place I could check out? If all else fails I could just pay the extra $15 and get them from full throttle feeders, as I'm sure those are quality roaches as well

Back
Top Bottom