roach colony issues need help

jackthejellydragon

Avid Member
so a few months ago I got 200 discoids from jamest0o0 and they did well for a few months. But since my Cham was still young he ate too much of the colony before they really got going. I got 2 of them to grow wings and still have some pretty big ones. I believe they might have laid eggs once or twice because I see some tiny ones but not positive.my colony know I can't use to feed my chameleon because they are either way to big or tiny. I also had about 12 giant canyon isopods and I think about 3 ounces of springtails but now that is all dead and gone. Within a month or two all the isopods and springtails died. I was feeding them constantly so they never had issues finding food with my gut load which is sweet potatoes, carrots, bok choy, kale, orange and on occasion mango. I live in Florida and the temp has been around mid 80s and I keep them in my garage which is the same as outside or hotter. average humidity 50 percent with no added water. if you guys have some advice I could really use it. I probably will just buy more from jamest0o0 so no problem if you don't know.

I live in Florida too and my discoids took about a year to finally mature and start reproducing. I had to buy the right size discoids in the mean time. Just takes time...😊

Back
Top Bottom