Ripley’s New Digs

Zilla23

Established Member
OMG!! I’m going broke!! I have started compiling things for Ripley’s new larger enclosure! . But just LOOK at this amazing piece of driftwood I ordered off Etsy!!! ❤️❤️❤️
E131F476-601B-4C48-BA62-15174A01CA6B.jpeg

I think I have to remortgage the house at this point! I am having so much FUN though!! He is going to have an AWESOME new home, I will post updates here as it progresses, going to be quite a project!!
Ok this will make you feel better. This is part of the stuff I bought just to go in the new cage. Plus there were 2 more small jungle trees, 1 more large one. I had a total of 16 exo terra jungle vines. LOL amazon had those as add on items where you could get them for 5 bucks a piece 3 at a time. So I figured out that it would let me order them in every other order I did as long as the prior order with them in it had been delivered LOL. Plus I bought a mist king, humidifier, quad lighting, fluckers dimmable dome light, little dripper, thermostats, humidity guages, and 3 live plants. Oh and a solarmeter. So I get it! With everything including the cage I added it up and I spent over $1800. Yeppers it is addicting but ohhhhhh so much fun!!!!! :p

vines.jpg IMG_2712.jpg

Ok this will make you feel better. This is part of the stuff I bought just to go in the new cage. Plus there were 2 more small jungle trees, 1 more large one. I had a total of 16 exo terra jungle vines. LOL amazon had those as add on items where you could get them for 5 bucks a piece 3 at a time. So I figured out that it would let me order them in every other order I did as long as the prior order with them in it had been delivered LOL. Plus I bought a mist king, humidifier, quad lighting, fluckers dimmable dome light, little dripper, thermostats, humidity guages, and 3 live plants. Oh and a solarmeter. So I get it! With everything including the cage I added it up and I spent over $1800. Yeppers it is addicting but ohhhhhh so much fun!!!!! :p

View attachment 225841View attachment 225842
Beman is getting spoiled rotten!!!! meanwhile Apollo is getting hornworms every single day now because he needs more hydration... hornworms are so expensive I spend $30 a week keeping his varied diet!!!

Beman is getting spoiled rotten!!!! meanwhile Apollo is getting hornworms every single day now because he needs more hydration... hornworms are so expensive I spend $30 a week keeping his varied diet!!!
Thank you for making me feel better about my feeder monthly cost lol. I am at 80 a month for the feeders and about 20 a month for feeder food.

I spent close to 1400USD building mine over a period of 3 months. I'm constantly adding stuff and making adjustments and improving the enclosure. It's time consuming but highly satisfying.

Ripley is SO Happy!!! he has been running up and down this thing ALL DAY, in his other enclosure I was lucky if he moved off his basking spot for 5 seconds!! It is so great to see him so active and enjoying all my hard work!! (and ALL my money.....) :LOL:

So got my quad fixture from Light Your Reptiles, WOW what a difference!!! Of course little man has been busy redecorating, even with all the sticks he prefers to climb the walls and rip my cute little air plants off and fling them to the bottom.
03254BC9-9D0F-4907-A3E0-39A9D7911CEF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom