Ring -tailed lemur

I've never owned one but i've eaten one!:)

I really hope you were joking. My ex sister in law works for Sea World. She had one she was working with for expos and tv appearances for the park. It was an amazing animal. Not something I'd want in my home though. He could literally jump from the floor to the top of an 8 ft ceilng in a split second. I know hers destroyed a few hotel rooms while on Sea World promotional tours.

(Imagine what the poor maids thought after that thing left a room) lol

Nope not kidding. My grandpa and uncles use to hunt for Deer, Wild Boar, Wild Turkey, Lemur back in Jalisco Mexico. I got a taste of everything they'd hunt and boy ARE they good eats. Sorry, they are ADORABLE don't get me wrong but where my mom is from, lots of people grow, harvest, and hunt their own food. I even got to eat Green Iguana.:)

Nope not kidding. My grandpa and uncles use to hunt for Deer, Wild Boar, Wild Turkey, Lemur back in Jalisco Mexico. I got a taste of everything they'd hunt and boy ARE they good eats. Sorry, they are ADORABLE don't get me wrong but where my mom is from, lots of people grow, harvest, and hunt their own food. I even got to eat Green Iguana.:)

rinng-tailed lemurs arent native to mexico??? at least i dont think so...maybe you are reffering to a differnt animal...pics???

rinng-tailed lemurs arent native to mexico??? at least i dont think so...maybe you are reffering to a differnt animal...pics???

It's probably a different type of ring tailed. I remember seeing them humping around on the forest floor. Monkey looking with REALLY long fluffy tails, babies on their backs, and stood on their hind legs.

You're probably thinking of Ring-tailed Cats (Bassariscus astutus):

3376568033_0c7d887132_o.jpg

Chris

My friend wanted 1 before i found a quote online that was a little out of his price range. lol. you can get them as pets but its not easy. and they are pretty high maintenance also.

Back
Top Bottom