Rico eating

MattandRicco

Established Member
Is it normal that Rico only ate 1 silk work and 1 1/2 cricket today? He usually has a huge appetite, he pooped 2 big poops today, could it be hes still abit full from yesterday? And its veeb about 3-4 weeks since his last shed. Also I slightly rearranged his enclosure yesterday, after reading bill strands methid I realized ge didnt have anywhere to hide.

Overall hes really healthy usually always has a bug appetite, poop is oerfect so are urates, his coloyrs are perfect and no sunken eyes.

Is it normal that Rico only ate 1 silk work and 1 1/2 cricket today? He usually has a huge appetite, he pooped 2 big poops today, could it be hes still abit full from yesterday? And its veeb about 3-4 weeks since his last shed. Also I slightly rearranged his enclosure yesterday, after reading bill strands methid I realized ge didnt have anywhere to hide.

Overall hes really healthy usually always has a bug appetite, poop is oerfect so are urates, his coloyrs are perfect and no sunken eyes.
He could be coming up on another shed. Some will reduce or stop eating right before a shed. The change in the enclosure can also cause some hesitation while he understands that it is still his enclosure and he is in his territory. If it is prolonged not eating or reduced eating that is when we want to look closer to ensure there is not a concern.

He could be coming up on another shed. Some will reduce or stop eating right before a shed. The change in the enclosure can also cause some hesitation while he understands that it is still his enclosure and he is in his territory. If it is prolonged not eating or reduced eating that is when we want to look closer to ensure there is not a concern.
Perfect thank you, just wanted to make sure :)

Back
Top Bottom