Revamping Bioactive Enclosure / Plant Help

Randers88

Established Member
Hey guys,
My Dragon Strand Large Atrium Bioactive could use some revamping and I'm currently looking for some advise for plants on the lower levels of the cage. The schefflera's are doing okay, but as you can see in the picture... most of the mid-lower level branches are gone. This is leaving the cage quite open. Does anybody have any plant recommendations to help fill in the Mid-bottom regions of the cage that don't require a lot of light? I'm running a Quad T5HO 48" fixture (1@ 6% uvb, 1 @ 2 % UVB and 2 @ 6500 Plant bulbs) plus a 36" Arcadia Jungle Dawn LED Bar so I provide plenty of lighting through the top of the cage but obviously a lot of it is being covered by the Schefllera. I have some Wandering Jew that I'm going to add into the empty hanging planters, the original plants in the wall planters finally died off after about 9 months, there are still some pothos in a few of the wall planters as well as a Nepenthese.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for the help,
Rob

*** Forgot to mention that the Crotons were removed shortly after this picture as they weren't holding up in the cage anyways.

Attachments

• bio.jpeg
    bio.jpeg
    411.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Zep.jpg
    Zep.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 75
Back
Top Bottom