Rest in Peace Ziggy, 2013-2018

Bellabijou

I came down this morning to see if Ziggy was still hanging on, but instead I saw that my little guy had passed away. It has been a very stressful week with Ziggy’s quickly declining health, and I tood myself that if he lingered one more day then I would take him to the vet for euthanasia. Today would have been that day, but it seems as if he passed during his sleep. It was such a pleasure taking care of such an amazing and unique creature, and I’ll never forget my little buddy. It’s always hard to lose an animal, whether is fur or scales, and seeing them decline is completely heart breaking. He truly did hide any signs of illness until the very end. Ziggy really made me appreciate all forms of life and how uniquely delicate each creature is. I know that if I am lucky enough to get a chameleon in the future, he or she will receive the best care with my newfound knowledge of potential chameleon health issues. I know that Ziggy is no longer suffering over the rainbow bridge.

R. I. P. Ziggy <3

I'm so sorry for your loss, at least he had a wonderful life and an amazing companion to keep him company for his last few days <3

I am so very sorry for your loss. It hurts so bad to have to say good buy to one of these little guys. My heart goes out to you. Sleep tight Ziggy.

Back
Top Bottom